- By registering or loading any information on the website of the Business Exchange Outlet* http://projects.intellisys.org (www.openmindinaction.org), you agree to the terms and conditions set
- MCOM maintains this website to enable its members to register their business activities that require partnership, outsourcing and/or funding. MCOM bears no liability whatsoever regarding the content on this website, including the reliability and the accuracy of the data submitted by the member
- MCOM shall bear no liability for any kind of disputes between organizations arising out of the business relations, created through the Business
- MCOM is entitled to use the information submitted by the organizations, including for educational purposes upon removal of all specific data
- MCOM shall bear no liability for any damages, including damages on the software or the hardware, or any loss of data, incurred by materials or resources searched, downloaded or used through
- MCOM shall bear no liability for corruption of the data in the website caused by computer viruses or other
- MCOM shall bear no liability for any problems or interruptions of the connection to the website that are out of its control.
- Due to un-fulfillment of contracted obligations as result of unilateral termination of an occupied project on behalf of the project beneficiary and to an explicit request of the project consignee, who suffers economic loss due to the unilateral project termination, the beneficiary of the project will be short listed on BEO's blacklist.
*The Business Exchange Outlet is property of Management Centre-Open Mind Ltd. (MCOM)